Usage: pjobd [pjobd_id]
To be used by the administrative user
Starts or restarts a job daemon on the current computer. Writes and reads from a configuration file located at /etc/Peach/.pjobd by default. Log files are located at /var/log/Peach/pjobd.log. Current PID is stored at /var/run/pjobd.pid.
The pjobd options are:
- pjobd_id: Optionally specify a job daemon id number
- -stop: Shuts down the job daemon running on the current computer.
- -new_env: Runs the pjobd_config script to update startup scripts with new Peach environmental variables. Used usually when the system has been moved to a different directory.
- -new_config: Checks all hardware settings and updates .pjobd
file. Used typically when a computer's memory has been upgraded.
- -reboot: This indicates that the job daemon has been launched by
the startup of the computer. It prevents adoptions of orphaned
processes run by the previous job daemon.